|Mapledurham Pavilion's works to restart on 4 May|
Below is the information RBC has provided:
Re Mapledurham Pavilion works
temporarily put on hold due to Covid-19 and the difficulty in meeting social distancing guidance.
construction safety guidance giving more specific advice on safe working practices. AYM have adjusted their working practices to reflect and meet this updated advice on social distancing rules.
small side extension and replace the existing roof and windows. Then the majority of work is inside, refurbishing the interior of the pavilion, for example installing new heating, electrics, changing facilities and toilets.re-start work on the pavilion on Monday 4 May
as soon as we are allowed for local people to use. We are aware of resident concerns about noise, disruption and social distancing caused by other nearby works and have put in place measures to address these concerns for the pavilion works. These include:
- activity on site at any one time
- for a S61 noise licence to limit or reduce any noisy work where possible to reflect that there are more people staying at home
- the EP Team monitor noise and target any site visits on the pavilion works
- acoustic covers to remain closed whenever they are in use
- away from houses where practicable, and will be shut down when not in use
- progresses and will be available on site to listen to any queries about the pavilion works
will be arriving on site between 7 am - 8 am to carry out safety checks but are aware that actual construction work is not to start before 8 am.
to them. The site manager of AYM is Michael Leith, AYM site manager and may be contacted by email on Michael.email@example.com,uk.
are controlling the works to the Heights School, the Council’s Environment Protection team are also